Attorney Carol G. Snider to speak at American Conference Institute’s 21st Asbestos Claims and Litigation Conference
Monday, June 27, 2016 12:00 am - Tuesday, June 28, 2016 12:00 am
Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront
71 East Upper Wacker Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60601
Barclay Damon, LLP, Partner and Chair of the firm’s Mass & Toxic Torts Practice Area, Carol G. Snider will speak at the American Conference Institute’s Asbestos Claims and Litigation Conference held in Chicago June 27-28, 2016.
Snider will present "Lung Cancer: New Medical and Legal Considerations Given the Re-Emergence of Claims."
This national conference brings together experts in law, science, and medicine and provides practitioners with clarity and certainty with respect to the industry’s most pressing issues. This year’s agenda will provide strategic advice, critical insights, and comprehensive updates.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State and in Toronto, Boston, Washington DC, and Newark. Barclay Damon provides comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators