Association of Towns of the State of New York's Western NY Planning and Zoning Summer Schools
Friday, August 7, 2015
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
The Lodge at Holiday Valley
6557 Holiday Valley Road
Ellicottville, N.Y. 14731
Barclay Damon Associate Corey Auerbach will be presenting a "Variances and Limitations" session during the Association of Towns of the State of New York's Western NY Planning and Zoning Summer Schools.
Variances allow property uses otherwise prohibited by local zoning. When poorly managed they undermine the intent of local zoning laws and threaten the quality of life for community residents. Framework for analysis of use and area variances and limits on ZBA authority will be examined.
The Association of Towns of the State of New York was established in 1933 to help towns obtain greater economy and efficiency.
For more information visit https://nytowns.org/
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators