Asset Purchase Agreements
Wednesday, July 16, 2014
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Hiscock & Barclay Partner John P. Lowe, Jr. will present at this moderated re-broadcast of the National Business Institute Teleconference, Asset Purchase Agreements.
Master the Skill of Drafting Through Asset Purchase Agreements
An asset purchase is one of the ways to execute an acquisition, and drafting a detailed purchase agreement is vital to the success of the transaction. Taking the time to draft necessary provisions and foresee post-deal problems can bring quick solutions to disputes and help avoid litigation. Join our experienced faculty as they walk you through drafting an asset purchase agreement from start to finish. Register today!
- Learn why buyers prefer asset transactions.
- Recognize the importance of drafting thorough provisions.
- Gain a clear understanding of indemnification in purchase agreements.
This is a moderated re-broadcast of the original teleconference delivered by Mr. John P. Lowe, Jr. on October 21, 2013. At the conclusion of the call, Mr. Lowe will field questions in a formal question and answer session.
Who Should Attend: This course is designed for attorneys.
- Why an Asset Deal?
- Drafting an Asset Purchase Agreement
Continuing Legal Credit Available
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators