Asbestos Litigation Conference: A National Overview & Outlook
Monday, September 25, 2017 8:30 am - Wednesday, September 27, 2017 12:30 pm
Fairmount San Francisco Hotel
950 Mason Street
San Francisco, California 94108
Last year's event attracted over 700 attendees. This year's forum promises to exceed its outstanding reputation by hosting numerous balanced panels, presentations, and demonstrations.
John C. Canoni will be speaking on a panel titled Ethical Duties in Asbestos Litigation, which will include topics such as Representing Multiple Plaintiffs in a Consolidated Trial, Representing Multiple Defendants in the Same Case, and Discovery.
The conference will also host multiple worthwhile and engaging networking events. Perrin Conferences sets the standard in the professional education industry as the place to learn, network and do business.
All in-house counsel and insurance professionals receive complimentary registration.
We hope to see you in San Francisco!
To learn more about this Perrin Conferences signature event, visit www.perrinconferences.com.
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators