Are You Ready To Discipline and Terminate Employees?
Thursday, April 24, 2014
8:00 am - 9:30 am
Midvale Country Club
2387 Baird Road
Perinton, N.Y. 14526
Please join us for a complimentary breakfast seminar designed to help you prepare to discipline and/or terminate employees.
Registration and Continental Breakfast starts at 7:30. Seminar presentation is 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
This seminar will cover best practices and proper documentation for employers when faced with disciplining and/or terminating employees:
Topics to be Covered:
- Performance Evaluations
- Progressive Discipline
- Termination Meeting and Paperwork
- Unemployment Insurance Considerations
- COBRA Notice Requirements
- Severance Agreements and ADEA
Who Should Attend?
- Business Owners
- HR Managers, Staff and Supervisors
To register, click on the REGISTER NOW button above or contact Gail Johnson at (585) 295-4488 or email@example.com.
- May 2014: Are You Ready To Protect Your Business With Insurance?
Presenter: Mark Whitford
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators