Achieving HR Excellence
Wednesday, June 3, 2015
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Hilton Garden Inn
1290 Arsenal Street
Watertown, N.Y. 13601
Barclay Damon partners Michael J. Sciotti and Christopher J. Harrigan, will present at the North Country Human Resources Association, Inc.'s Annual Conference.
Mike Sciotti will present "Internal Investigations of Employee Theft." Chris Harrigan will present on a topic entitled "Ban the Box."
To register contact Kathy De Forge, NCHRA at (315) 755-4423 or email@example.com.
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators