A Complimentary Seminar: Putting the Pieces Together: What Every Employer Needs to Know About FMLA and the ADA
Wednesday, March 2, 2016
7:00 am - 9:30 am
977 Delaware Ave.
Buffalo, NY 41209
BARCLAY DAMON, LLP invites you to a complimentary seminar on:
“Putting the Pieces Together: What Every Employer Needs to Know About FMLA and the ADA”
Wednesday March 2, 2016
- Registration and breakfast at 7:30 a.m.
- Presentation from 8:00 a.m.-9:30 a.m.
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators