2016 Fraud Conference
Thursday, April 7, 2016
8:00 am - 12:30 pm
Doubletree by Hilton Syracuse on Carrier Circle
East Syracuse, NY 13057
Barclay Damon partner, Michael J. Sciotti, will be a presenter at the Dannible & McKee, LLP 2016 Fraud Conference: 21st Century Fraud Risks.
This complimentary half-day conference will educate business professionals on fraud prevention and detection. Presenters and panelists include cybersecurity, legal, and forensic accounting professionals advising best practices to protect your company from today’s modern threats.
Michael Sciotti will present on "Employee Background Checks: Stopping Employee Fraud at the Point of Entry." To view all of the presenters and topics, click here for the full agenda.
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators