2015 Fraud Conference
Thursday, April 30, 2015
8:00 am - 12:30 pm
441 Electronics Parkway
Hiscock & Barclay partner, Michael J. Sciotti, will be a presenter at the Dannible & McKee, LLP 2015 Fraud Conference: How to Detect and Prevent Fraud & Abuse at Your Company.
This half-day conference features presentations and a panel discussion with seasoned accounting, legal and banking professionals to help businesses prevent and detect fraudulent activities.
Michael Sciotti will present on "Employment Policies to Protect Your Company & Legal Recourse Against Dishonest Employees." To view all of the presenters and topics, click here for the full agenda.
This conference has been fully booked.
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators