Technical Support Specialist (TSS) - Buffalo
As a member of the 10-person information technology team and specifically the Help Desk team, the TSS will provide high-level computer-related support to all law firm personnel in all offices.
The TTS will assist with technical hardware, software, and network equipment The TTS will also provide Help Desk call support to end users specific to Microsoft Office, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Windows-based issues
Additional duties include:imaging PCs and troubleshooting application and hardware performance problems related to PCs and printers, supporting set up and management of mobile devices, and installing personal computers, software, network and peripheral equipment.
Three-plus years of Help Desk experience or an associates or bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field or combination. Scheduled travel, 20 percent, required. Microsoft or industry-recognized certifications are beneficial. Knowledge of legal business applications and document management systems is preferred. Adaptability and the ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram, and schedule form are required.
Generous benefit package, 40-hour work week Monday through Friday with minimal overtime, and a great working and learning environment.
Send resume and cover letter with desired salary to email@example.com.
- Corporate Attorney (Buffalo)
- ERISA Attorney
- Litigation Attorney (Albany)
- Corporate Attorney—Senior Associate or Partner (Syracuse)
- Staff Attorney
- Public Finance and Financial Institutions & Lending Senior Associate or Junior Partner (Albany or Syracuse)
- Trust and Estate Attorney (Syracuse)
- Commercial Litigation Attorney (Syracuse)
- Public Finance/Financial Institutions & Lending Associate (Albany)
- Torts & Insurance Staff Attorney
- Public Finance and Financial Institutions & Lending Associate (Albany or Syracuse)
- Real Estate Attorneys (Syracuse)
- Business Attorney (Buffalo)
- IP Litigation Attorney