Trust and Estate Attorney (Syracuse)
Barclay Damon LLP, a nearly 300-attorney law firm, with 33 practice offerings and eleven offices throughout New York State and the Northeast, is seeking an attorney for its Syracuse office to join the Trust and Estates Practice Area. Depending on a particular candidate’s background and experience, the Firm would consider a less than full-time arrangement, with a negotiable annual hourly requirement and daily schedule.
The attorney will support a robust trust and estate practice and advise clients on trust and estate issues, perform transactional work, including preparation and drafting of wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and other documents, administer trust and estates, including assistance with accountings and tax returns as well as perform related research and due diligence. The attorney will also be responsible to maintain client relationships and work with various other attorneys and paralegals across the firm platform.
Strong communication, writing skills and work ethic are required. The ideal candidate will have a minimum two years of progressively responsible experience in trust and estates practice and be able to demonstrate development of knowledge and experience in this practice area.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume, cover letter, transcript, and writing sample in confidence to:
Barclay Damon LLP
Barclay Damon Tower
125 East Jefferson Street
Syracuse, NY 13202
Contact: Recruitment Coordinator Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Barclay Damon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO M/F/V/H
- Torts & Insurance Attorney (Albany)
- Corporate Attorney (Buffalo)
- ERISA Attorney
- Corporate Attorney—Senior Associate or Partner (Syracuse)
- Trust and Estate Attorney (Syracuse)
- Torts & Insurance Staff Attorney (Buffalo)
- Commercial Litigation Attorney (Syracuse)
- Public Finance/Financial Institutions & Lending Associate (Albany)
- Staff Attorney
- Real Estate Attorneys (Syracuse)
- Trust & Estates Attorney (Buffalo)
- Business Attorney (Buffalo)
- IP Litigation Attorney