Public Finance/Financial Institutions & Lending Associate (Albany)
Barclay Damon LLP, a law firm with nearly 300 attorneys, 33 practice areas, and 12 offices throughout New York State and the Northeast, is seeking a mid to senior level associate for its Albany office in the Public Finance and Financial Institutions & Lending Practice Areas.
The attorney will represent sophisticated firm clients in public and private financing transactions, including issuers, underwriters, direct purchasers, and not-for profit entities in connection with the issuance of tax-exempt bonds and lenders and borrowers in both bond related transactions and traditional commercial loan transactions. Strong communication and negotiation skills are required.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of four years relevant experience working on public finance or commercial financing matters.
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and writing sample in confidence to:
Recruitment Coordinator Barclay Damon LLP
Barclay Damon Tower
125 East Jefferson Street
Syracuse, NY 13202
Contact: Recruitment Coordinator
Barclay Damon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Corporate Attorney (Buffalo)
- ERISA Attorney
- Litigation Attorney (Albany)
- Corporate Attorney—Senior Associate or Partner (Syracuse)
- Staff Attorney
- Public Finance and Financial Institutions & Lending Senior Associate or Junior Partner (Albany or Syracuse)
- Trust and Estate Attorney (Syracuse)
- Commercial Litigation Attorney (Syracuse)
- Public Finance/Financial Institutions & Lending Associate (Albany)
- Torts & Insurance Staff Attorney
- Public Finance and Financial Institutions & Lending Associate (Albany or Syracuse)
- Real Estate Attorneys (Syracuse)
- Business Attorney (Buffalo)
- IP Litigation Attorney