Public Finance and Financial Institutions & Lending Associate (Albany or Syracuse)
Barclay Damon LLP, a leading regional law firm of nearly 300 attorneys that operates from a strategic platform of offices located in the Northeastern United States and Toronto, is seeking a mid-level associate for its Albany or Syracuse, New York, offices in the Public Finance and Financial Institutions & Lending Practice Areas.
The attorney will represent sophisticated firm clients in public and private financing transactions, including issuers, underwriters, direct purchasers and not-for profit entities in connection with the issuance of tax-exempt bonds and lenders and borrowers in both bond-related transactions and traditional commercial loan transactions.
The ideal candidate will have four years minimum of relevant experience working on public finance or commercial financing matters. Although specific public finance experience is not a requirement, transferrable experience in a sophisticated transactional practice area will be highly valued. Strong communication and negotiation skills are required.
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and writing sample in confidence to:
Barclay Damon LLP
Barclay Damon Tower
125 East Jefferson Street
Syracuse, NY 13202
Contact: Recruitment Coordinator
Locations(s): Albany and Syracuse
Barclay Damon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Corporate Attorney (Buffalo)
- ERISA Attorney
- Litigation Attorney (Albany)
- Corporate Attorney—Senior Associate or Partner (Syracuse)
- Staff Attorney
- Public Finance and Financial Institutions & Lending Senior Associate or Junior Partner (Albany or Syracuse)
- Trust and Estate Attorney (Syracuse)
- Commercial Litigation Attorney (Syracuse)
- Public Finance/Financial Institutions & Lending Associate (Albany)
- Torts & Insurance Staff Attorney
- Public Finance and Financial Institutions & Lending Associate (Albany or Syracuse)
- Real Estate Attorneys (Syracuse)
- Business Attorney (Buffalo)
- IP Litigation Attorney