Rochester Associate Mark T. Whitford Honored
Barclay Damon Associate Mark T. Whitford Jr. was selected as an Up & Coming Attorney by The New York Daily Record. He was honored April 18 at the Hyatt Regency in Rochester.
Whitford, who practices in the firm's Rochester office, focuses on insurance coverage disputes, litigated tort defense and appellate advocacy.
A graduate of the State University of New York at Buffalo and the University of Connecticut School of Law, Whitford represents national and regional insurers, as well as individuals and businesses throughout the state. In addition, Whitford practices before the state and federal appellate courts, building upon his former clerkship with the Appellate Division, Third Department.
“I am very honored to have been nominated and selected for this award, especially because I know how many talented young attorneys we have in our community,” said Whitford.
“We are very proud of what Mark has accomplished since joining the firm. He has the type of talent we have been fortunate to attract to Barclay Damon and to the Rochester legal community,” said James S. Grossman, managing director of Barclay Damon’s Rochester office.
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators