New York State Bar Association 2010 President's Pro Bono Service Award
Our commitment is not only evident in the number of hours our attorneys dedicate to serving others, but in the quality of the legal services they provide. In 2010, the New York State Bar Association awarded Barclay Damon the 2010 President’s Pro Bono Service Award, making it the first Upstate New York law firm to receive the distinction in the large law firm category. NYSBA annually bestows the President’s Pro Bono Service Award on those firms and individuals who have rendered extraordinary pro bono service.
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Back Attorney David Glasel
- Buffalo Business First: Meet Emerging Attorney Bridget Steele
- Attorney David Fulvio Joins Barclay Damon
- Attorneys Steve Blow and Alexandra Locke Join Barclay Damon
- Medicare Shared Savings Program Version 2.0: Will the Carrot-and-Stick Approach Increase ACO Participation?
- Secondary Drug Wholesalers Get Some Relief in Federal Action Challenging VAWD-Accreditation Standards
- Department of Health and Human Services Releases Cybersecurity Guidance and Resources Tailored to Health Industry
- Indemnification Provision in Alarm-Monitoring Contract Valid Despite Unresolved Questions of Fact Regarding Gross Negligence